Monday 10 May 2010

Necklace mod. Little Mermaid

Necklace mod. "Little Mermaid"









Hello girls!

This necklace goes well as a pair with the earrings mod. SeaShells Sun, but it can be even worn alone.
It's made out of three golden chains, the first one has got red beeds integrated.
As you can see from the photos above, on the middle one I attached small sea shells.
These sea shells come from the Adriatic Sea and I collected them during my summer vacations in Jesolo and Sardinia, Italy.


Availability: 
One pair (SOLD)
Limited quantity of this necklace might still be available on order!
If you're interested in more info, don't hesitate to contact me.
This necklace can be bought together with the earrings, or separately.

You can leave me a comment bellow with your contact info, or send me an e-mail directly at:

B-deasjewellery@libero.it

Thank you for following my blog!

xoxo,
Sonja



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...