Wednesday 4 May 2011

Colour Blocking Trend on B-deas Jewellery

Hello lovelies!

Colour blocking is a big trend for this Spring & Summer season!
I just uploaded a fashion video on my youtube channel, talking about this big trend.
In my video, I also featured some of my new creations :)
Just click on the link bellow to watch my video:

For all of you who would like to incorporate a colour blocking trend into your accessories, here is what I have for you:

Colour Blocking layered necklace

Hot pink wooden beads
Turquoise glass beads (authentic glass beads made in Venice, Italy).

Explosion of colour!
:)


Earrings that match the necklace
(you can get them as a set, or separately)

Wooden beads in different shape, size
& colour.

The necklace & the earrings can be worn together,
 or separately.



If you like this trend and/or these pieces, don't hesitate to contact me!
I'm here to ask all of your jewellery related questions :)
missfashionkitty@libero.it
b-deasjewellery@libero.it

Thank you for viewing my handmade jewellery blog!
Please comment & follow :)

xoxo Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...