Tuesday 3 May 2011

Dainty Jewellery: Green Necklace

Hello lovelies!

It's been a while, but I'm back on track, full of inspiration for new and unique jewellery pieces!
Here I have one very special piece...
This green necklace is so dainty and pretty.
I personally love the green colour.
The glass beads that this necklace is made of are from the UK, I bought these beads while I was living in London.
My favourite bead shops in London were two: One was located just close to the Carnaby Street and the other one in the Covent Garden.
I used to go there very often, bead shopping ;)





- Layered green necklace.
- Two different types of beads.
- Lobster clasp closure.

You can contact me for any additional info!
Comment under this blog post, leaving me your contact info, or send me an e-mail at:
missfashionkitty@libero.it

Thank you for viewing and commenting!

xoxo Sonja
B-deas Jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...