Sunday 2 May 2010

Earrings mod. Blue Ocean


Hello :)

Here are my earrings mod. Blue Ocean!

A little story behind these earrings: 
Again, Summertime... I spent the entire day at the beach, and, in the evening hours, I was watching this breathtaking Sunset in front of the Sea...
The Recall of that memory is one of the "ingredients"  these earrings are made of :)
It' amazing how sometimes, simple things can make you feel overwhelmed and inspired... 

The earrings that I'm presenting in this blog post are made out of blue glass beeds, bronze colour metal beeds and golden colour rose flower shaped beeds (these are the colours that were dominant in my memory: Blue- the Sea, Bronze- the Sunset and the Sand, Gold- the Sun before setting).

Availability: Only ONE. This particular mod. is UNIQUE.
Similar models of earrings might be available (I'll show them in my upcomming blog posts).

If you're interested to find out more info on this particular model (or any other mod. of jewellery that I have presented) please feel free to comment, giving me your contact info, or send me an e-mail directly to:


B-deasjewellery@libero.it

Thank you for viewing& following my handmade jewellery blog!

xoxo,
Sonja




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...