Saturday 26 June 2010

New Necklaces!


Hello everybody!

Here are the pics of my newest necklaces! I've made them all in one afternoon when I got really inspired :)
These are three different necklaces, but keep in mind that the first one comes in a set with a pair of earrings!
I love them all!!
1.) My Little Sea Horse
2.) My Darling Butterfly
3.) Pink Passion Butterfly

I'm leaving you to enjoy the pics, if you're interested in any of these items, feel free to contact me.
Here is my address: missfashionkitty@libero.it

Feel free to leave me a comment, I always love to hear from you! :)

Needless to say, my inspiration was SUMMER!! ;)

Have a lovely weekend,
xoxo 
Sonja

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonja! All of your necklaces are so pretty - the chain necklaces below and then above, I love the Seahorse and Pink Passion Butterfly the best! You are so creative!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...