Wednesday 21 April 2010

Earrings mod.SeaShells Sky

Hello Girls!

Today I'm presenting you with my handmade earrings mod. SeaShells Sky.
They're made out of three delicate golden chains and one of the chains has got a plastic turquoise beeds integrated (hence the name, Sky).
On these chains, as you can see, I attached a real seashells. I collected them during my summer vacations in Italy (in Sardinia, Jesolo and Lido di Venezia) and I spent hours& hours walking in the sea/coast, searching for the right type of shells!
I made them this winter, thinking about the sea& the sun and my summer holidays!
Seashells are special because there is a belief that each one of them has its own story to tell.
When I was a child, I used to collect seashells, and my father would buy the big ones for me, and I used to bring them closely to my ears and listen to the sound of the sea...to me, they would be telling a magical stories from the Sea World!
These earrings, in mod. Sky (blue beeds) I have currently only one pair available!

 (edit: this pair has been SOLD, but they might be still available on order, so don't hesitate to send me your inquiry!)

If you're interested, please leave me a comment under this blogpost, or send me a message at:

B-deasjewellery@libero.it

Thank you very much for your interest!

xoxo,
Sonja




"SeaShells Sky"
Dainty golden chains, sea shells & blue beads

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...