Sunday 16 May 2010

Disc earrings mod. Cheer me up!



Hello!

Disc earrings are very trendy for the summer, and in this vibrant, bright colour, they're so much fun!
A lot of people asked me what is appropriate piece of accessorie for a beach date and I would definitely reccomend these earrings as one of the most trendy/beach date appropriate items!
You can wear this piece of jewellery with just a simple white cotton top and a pair of jeans/jeans shorts- and your whole outfit will instantly look much better and not as plain!

So, this summer, don't forget to play with accessories!!

These earrings are my handmade jewellery and this particular model is currently available in only one colour and only one piece! Other colours might be available in the future!

If you're interested please leave me a comment with your contact info, or send me a message at:

B-deasjewellery@libero.it

Thanx!

xoxo,
Sonja



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...